Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Country of sand, here I come



So, today is the day I am off to Egypt for just over three months. This is the first time I have ever done something like this, so it should quite the experience. I think I already have a job working at an English language newspaper, so that is pretty cool. I am not quite sure if it has hit me just yet, but I think it will happen when I jump in the cab to go to the airport. I know I will miss all the friends in Toronto, and summer coffee walks through the park, but I think this might just be worth it:) So the packing is done, the pre-trip shopping is done, the nights of having send-off drinks are done [thank you Beaconsfield crew, and the rhino], not much left to do except actually leave. So that's that. This is the first and probably most boring post of my big adventure....Stay tuned for the more interesting stuff!!

I love you guys:)

Oh and PS the above picture was taken by none other than this lovely lady:











2 comments:

Lily said...

First of all.......What the hell are you doing up at 7 am anyway?
Have a safe flight and an amazing time. Do try and keep in touch with your less fortunates, cause they're gonna miss you muchly.
Summer isn't gonna be the same with out you, so please at least bring back some good stories.
Love you and be safe.
Lily. xoxoxoxoxo
P.s. Nice shot of me. could I be anymore unattractive?

Hza said...

Dude, what am I going to do for 3 months?? Man, it seems like it was yesterday I used to pass by you @ T.Bookworm. ;) YOU HAIR! Awwww... get back soon. I should just come down. It could be like a Sidney Poiter "Guess who's coming to dinner" thing. Besos!