Monday, April 6, 2009

Turn on the sun please and thanks....

What happened?? Why is today so drab??

It was a beautiful weekend here in Toronto, lots of sunshine, wandering the streets and a bit of shopping... I really shouldn't have, but they were just soooo beautiful I couldn't stop myself. I only went in to say hi to Bosco at Chasse Gardee and I came out with these beauties:
I am not going to lie, and I know it sounds vapid and horrible, but looking at them makes me smile. They are just sooo pretty. And they are kinda ecologically friendly, the heel is made from reclaimed birch wood and the black leather is actually fish skin leather! Pretty cool huh! And besides we all need a bit of pretty on a dreary day like today.

This weather is killing me. I need some vitamin D, so please, please, please turn on the sun. I would like that perma-smile feeling I get when the sun is out and I can feel it beating on my skin! I long for the days of walking down the street and seeing people in less clothing and excess amounts of exposed skin!

So please turn on the sun please and thanks.

No comments: