Thursday, June 28, 2007

Bye Bye 28

Today will be my last blog of my 28th (and yes I know that is not CP Style, but this is a blog!) year. Tomorrow, June 29, 2007 I will be 29. It's funny I am sort of indifferent about it. The last year of my 20s, but so what? No one believes me when I tell them how old I am anyway.

So being as Thursday is Friday here, i.e. the start of he weekend, we are off to the beach for the weekend. Sahel, the beach we are going to, is supposed to be 'the place to go,' so I will let you know when I get back Saturday night.

I will post pics then too, I know the last two posts had nothing to tantalize your eyes.

I am looking forward to getting out of Cairo's crazy heat and Mack Truck air for a few days, and hey the beach on the bday, things could be worse.

So the next time my fingers hit the keyboard I will be older and wiser, with much knowledge to pass on to all of you.

And if you believe that, I have an island I want to sell you.

No comments: